No Products in the Cart
P.J. Kelly Ltd. was started in 1936 by building contractor, Paddy (P.J.) Kelly. The business was formed when he found himself increasingly supplying some of his own materials to other builders in the area. His son Paddy Joe (P.J. Jnr) joined the business in the 1940s and ran it until his death in 1987. During this time, and under his stewardship, the company became one of the best known names in its sector in the west of Ireland. After his death, P.J.'s brother, Harry, himself a building contractor, took over the running of the company and was joined by his son, Dermot, in 1998, who runs the business today.
This video was a project by Chris Brown and students of film at Westport College of Further Education. Taken in Autumn of 2018 a couple of months after we had moved premises. Thanks Chris.